Handles for the Hoss Wheel Cultivator
Curved steam-bent Handles
4.4 / 5.0 7 Ratings
Left and right handles + center dowel
These are the standard handles on all Hoss wheel hoes and seeders. They are Amish made of Ash hardwood that will last a lifetime. The grip end is steam bent into a curve that allows you to wrap your hands around the handle.
One Year Warranty
- The one year warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, with the exceptions stated below.
- The warranty lasts one year from date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight or chemicals.
- Hoss will repair or replace any item that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- In the event repair is not possible, Hoss will either replace your item with a new item of similar composition and price, or refund the full purchase price of the item — whichever you prefer.
Contact us at 573-823-3539 and we will take any action necessary to correct problems covered by this warranty.
Why do some sites say that the Pistol-grip is better?
Part of it may just be personal preference of a blogger. But 99% of our customers get the Curved handles, and nobody has ever called back to say they wish they had gotten the Pistols. Last we heard, there was a site selling DIY wheel hoe plans and kits, that was singing the praises of pistol-grip handles - but they do that because curved steam-bent handles are not a DIY kind of thing. Nobody has a 5 foot long steam tank at home to bend handles with...