Double and Single Wheel Conversion Kits
Axle to convert to Single Wheel
1 short steel axle
This axle is used to convert a Hoss double wheel hoe to the Single wheel version. See the video below for instructions.
Video showing the conversion process
This shows the steps for converting from a single wheel to a double wheel model. To convert from double to single, just reverse the steps.
⮝ Click speaker symbol for sound.
One Year Warranty
- The one year warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, with the exceptions stated below.
- The warranty lasts one year from date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight or chemicals.
- Hoss will repair or replace any item that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- In the event repair is not possible, Hoss will either replace your item with a new item of similar composition and price, or refund the full purchase price of the item — whichever you prefer.
Contact us at 573-823-3539 and we will take any action necessary to correct problems covered by this warranty.
What are the pros and cons of the Double Wheel?
The single wheel model is a little easier to steer, and can get closer to bushy plants for weeding. The double wheel model is more stable (less tippy) and increases your weeding options by allowing straddle weeding. It is also more likely to stay upright when you take your hands off the handles.