A pair of left + right Plows
4.6 / 5.0 30 Ratings
Plow blades ONLY. Wheel hoes sold separately.
This set of plow blades (a Left and a Right-hand set) are attached either alone or paired. To do hilling (pushing soil from the path onto a row of garden plants) just a one plow is attached. For creating a deep furrow, both plows are attached in a V shape (like a snowplow). If you install the set Inverted ( with the right plow on far left side, and vice-versa) they can both push soil to the central area to form a planting ridge or close up a furrow.
Use your Hoss Plows to...
● open large furrows for potatoes or transplants
● push soil back to close a furrow
● loosen garden soil prior to planting
● hill along a row of tall plants, like corn
Garden Plow Details
Position the edges together to create a great furrowing plow. It creates a large deep furrow for potatoes or transplants. The furrow is too deep for most seeds.
Or use individually as hilling plows to move soil into your planting rows. Hilling is a weeding technique that buries and smothers weed seedlings by moving path soil onto the crop row of taller plants like corn.
These plows are manufactured from a single piece of thick high-strength steel, can be used on these machines:
Click to see ALL the Hoss attachments
Customer Reviews of the Hoss Plows
"I received my Wheel Hoe lil Double Wheel Hoe within the shipping time specified. It came well packaged, with everything I ordered. I assembled it in one evening while watching television. The wheel hoe itself is a thing of beauty; the metal parts and implements are sturdy looking and well finished. I'll be preparing garden around May 2nd and I can hardly wait to use the furrowing and hilling plows to lay off my rows. Thanks for making an American product that we can be proud of."
"My husband was like a kid in a candy store when his push plow and accessories arrived. He's out playing in the dirt almost everyday now! The garden looks pretty good too!"
"Great product, works as advertised. The only thing I would change is to make the wheel a little larger. I have used the tines, plow and hoe and all are easy to change and work as they should."
"The plough combo HM5 and HN5 for my Hoss Wheel Hoe was a good price and was received quickly and was packed perfectly."See more Reviews ▶
One Year Warranty
- The one year warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, with the exceptions stated below.
- The warranty lasts one year from date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight or chemicals.
- Hoss will repair or replace any item that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- In the event repair is not possible, Hoss will either replace your item with a new item of similar composition and price, or refund the full purchase price of the item — whichever you prefer.
Contact us at 573-823-3539 and we will take any action necessary to correct problems covered by this warranty.
Can I put these plows on a different wheel cultivator?
Maybe... They do also fit on the Glaser wheel hoe, and on the old Planet Jr model that looks just like our Hoss wheel cultivator. Remember that Planet Jr was around for many decades and made a whole range of models, so be sure yours looks just like the Hoss. They do NOT fit on any high-wheel cultivators (those with a wheel diameter over 15").