Just tooling around...
Just Tooling Around
Our blog about all sorts of things.
"Just Tooling Around" is my blog about cool tools, tricky techniques, and other amazing things.
I hope you'll enjoy my posts. Some are light, some are deep, and some are just a little wacky. Hey, just because I'm in the tool business doesn't mean I have to be serious all the time.
This is just the index page that lists links to all the posts. It's not very exciting by itself. Just look below and pick something to read first. There's no need to read them in any particular order. Click whatever catches your eye and roll on from there.
Thanks for reading! by Greg Baka
Links to our Blog posts
- The Electric Mule: Plowing with a Winch
- Potato Planting & Harvesting - Russian style
- Compost Tractor: Makes new garden beds
- Fallen Apple Harvester - Picks them up
- Apple Peeling Machines: Reviews
- The Freeze - Squeeze Juicing Method
- Small-Scale Water Power: Micro-turbines
- Killer Compost - the Green Bean Herbicide Test
- Wheelbarrows for Camping or Fishing
- Unusual Wheelbarrows - for hauling odd things
- Wind Generator with No Moving Parts
- Garden Tools: How to store and organize
- Heavy duty Nutcrackers - Lever and impact style
- DIY Deer Alarms - Made from rat traps that go Bang!
- Sneak Peek - new Hoss garden disc and Big Wheel seeder
- Antique weeding and cultivating tractors | MO Steam Show
- The Power of the Back Cut - oscillating hoe tips
- To be announced
Hmmm, I suppose every good blog needs a Disclaimer. Ours covers everything from A to Z. Enjoy!
Articles are provided "as is" without any warranties. BHT added to preserve freshness. Caution: Do not read while operating a motor vehicle, watercraft, or aircraft.
Don't try this at home. Eating rocks may lead to broken teeth. For entertainment purposes only. Get medical attention if symptoms persist.
How's my driving? Individual results may vary. Just say no. Keep your arms and legs inside the mixer at all times. Left handed people excluded.
Must be 18 years or age or older to be an adult. Not to be used as a personal flotation device. Objects in the rearview mirror may appear closer than they are.
Please remove baby before folding stroller. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Read and use at your own risk.
Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover. This train does not stop at Charing Cross Station.
Use caution while operating mechanical devices. Void where prohibited except where not prohibited. Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
X-ray in use at this facility. You must be at least this tall to ride. Zoo animals are not pets.
Scavenged from Bob's Big List of Disclaimers