When I stumbled across these videos from Russia and Eastern Europe my very first thought was "THAT'S BRILLIANT!" Think of the potential here...
- Making gardens in a city where there are no tractors
- Avoid the fumes and noise from a gasoline rototiller
- No soil compaction from heavy tractors
- Potential use with a disc, harvestor, harrow, planter or ???
- Lower cost and maintenance than a tiller or small tractor
- Easier and faster than manually turning soil
Thanks for reading! by
23 second Video showing the basic concept. It's kind of a goofy commercial, but it's a fast watch. There would be a winch operator at the far end, like the remaining videos show.